Does your supporter has constructed-in pace settings? If of course, then Don't purchase this product, it will not operate with your supporter. If your supporter will not have pace settings, then this product IS for you and will permit you to handle the pace of your supporter. Hydro Crunch Variable Fan Pace Controller permits you to handle the pace of fans constructed with a Brushed Motor, which don't come with constructed in pace settings. This supporter motor pace controller will aid you to minimize the sounds from your intake booster fans, duct fans, exhaust fans, centrifugal fans, etc. Relying on the sort of the motor employed, this pace controller will be successful in decreasing the max output CFM of your supporter by 20-fifty%. Diminished airflow equals considerably less sounds and far more privateness in your grow room. Your fan's adjustable selection could be identified by rotating the knob of the Hydro Crunch Variable Pace Controller from the Higher setting in direction of Lower setting right up until you start listening to fan's motor hum. Do not decrease the running pace of your supporter earlier the "hum" stage. Hydro Crunch Variable Fan Pace Controller is not ideal for Non-Brushed motor fans, as effectively as fans with constructed-in pace controllers.
- Knob Control with 4 choices: Off, Lower, Medium, and Higher
- Extremely-compact and plugs directly into an outlet - no messy wires!
- Plug-and-perform for effortless installation
- 1 Mounting Tab for wall mounting
Package Consists of:
- 1 Fan Pace Controller
- 1 Instructions Pamphlet
1. What variety of supporter can I use with the Hydro Crunch Horticulture Fan Pace Controller?
This controller is suitable with brushed motored duct and inline fans.
2. What is the least expensive CFM the controller can dial my supporter to?
It can be established to as minimal as fifty% of its unique CFM.
3. Can I use an extension cord?
You constantly have the option to plug directly to the wall OR use with an extension cord.
4. Can I link a timer to this controller?
Yes, you can.
Knob Control with 4 options: Off, Low, Medium, and High
Dimensions: 3.6" x 2" x 2"
Current Capacity - 15 amps
Voltage Capacity - 120 AC
Ultra-compact and plugs directly into an outlet - no messy wires!