The Sabrent EC-HDD2 SATA Docking Station supports the immediate insertion of Desktop two two.five"/three.five" SATA Difficult Drives. It is a caseless resolution that can make swapping challenging drives simpler than ever ahead of. In addition, now you can take gain of the lightning pace of USB three. to rapidly transfer data files up to five Gbps! Link any two.five"/three.five" Serial ATA (SATA) or SATA II Difficult Travel to your laptop by means of an accessible USB three. port on your desktop or laptop computer.
Difficult Travel Duplicator Operate
The Sabrent EC-HDD2 its Standalone Duplicator Dock lets you replicate/clone an existing challenging generate with no the use of a host laptop method, or can be connected to a laptop method for use as an exterior challenging generate dock.
To use Difficult Travel Cloning Operate
*Plug in Equally challenging drives and identify Supply Disk and Focus on Disk
HDD1=Supply Disk HDD2=Focus on Disk
*Link power source and change on power. (make confident that the usb cable is disconnected)
*Press "Duplicate" button for about 10 seconds right up until the LED will start off flashing and the cloning process will get started.
* On/Off power change.
* LED gentle signifies Power and Exercise status.
* Sizzling-swappable, plug and perform, no motorists essential.
* Transfer Costs Up to five Gbps w/USB three.
* Transfer Costs Up to 480 Mbps w/USB two.
* Accessible USB three. for high pace info transfer
* Home windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/eight/eight.one/10 (Equally 32-little bit & sixty four-little bit versions)
* MAC: OS X
* Sabrent ECHDFN Difficult Travel Dock
* Power Offer
* USB three. cable
* Consumer Guide
Supports Standard Desktop 2.5"/3.5" SATA Hard Drives.
.Offline Cloning Function with Cooling Fan.
Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed.
Supports hard drives up to 8TB with USB 3.0
Reverse compatible with USB 1.1 & USB 2.0.