The Sabrent DS-UTC1 SATA Docking Station supports the immediate insertion of Desktop two.5"/3.5" SATA Difficult Drives. It is a caseless answer that tends to make swapping hard drives easier than at any time ahead of. In addition, now you can consider benefit of the lightening speed of USB 3.1 to quickly transfer files up to 10 Gbps! Hook up any two.5"/3.5" Serial ATA (SATA) or SATA II Difficult Generate to your laptop by means of an available USB 3.1 port on your desktop or notebook.
• Supports Regular Desktop two.5"/3.5" SATA Difficult Drives.
• Supports hard drives up to 10TB.
• On/Off power switch.
• LED light implies Power and Activity standing.
• Plug and engage in, no drivers essential.
• Reverse compatible with USB two. & USB 3..
• Transfer Prices Up to 10 Gbps when linked to a USB 3.1 port.
• Transfer Prices Up to 5 Gbps w/USB 3.
• Transfer Prices Up to 480 Mbps w/USB two.
• Offered USB 3.1 port (Type-C or Type-A) on the laptop to achieve total 10 Gbps transfer speeds.
Reverse compatible with USB two. (480 Mbps) & USB 3. (5 Gbps).
• Home windows: eight/eight.1/10 (Each 32-little bit & sixty four-little bit variations)
• MAC: OS X
• Sabrent DS-UTC1 Difficult Generate Dock
• Power Supply
• USB sort-C cable
• USB sort-A cable
• Person Handbook
USB 3.1 high-speed supports up to 10Gbps data rate
Tool-free HDD Installation, plug and play, no drivers needed.
Supports all 2.5 and 3.5-inch SATA drives up to any capacity (10TB+).
UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) support for even faster performance. UASP requires UASP capable host system.
Includes both USB Type C and USB Type A cables